A Touch of Calm offers home based massage therapy in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
Whether you need to de-stress, relax or require a good stretch due to some recent or up and coming exercise, a Touch of Calm will fulfil your needs.
A Touch of Calm offers 3 different types of massage therapy treatments:
- Thai massage gently stretches the muscles allowing more flexibility to the body and is terrific for sports men and women.
- Swedish Massage is often associated with relaxation and a choice of scented oils can also help sooth away your aches and pains. Just relax!
- Chi Nei Tsang is an ancient Chinese treatment focusing on the tummy area massaging and stimulating the vital internal organs. Helping suffers of IBS, congestion, water retention to name a few.
Relax, de-stress or stretch, massage in the comfort of your home in Shepton Mallet
Each massage treatment is tailored to your requirements. A initial consultation will establish the areas that need most attention, whether it’s remedial massage or for pure relaxation and a sanctuary from the mundane.
The aim of all massage treatments is to help you de-stress, relax and stretch, giving you a calming feel within in minutes, even in your own home.
Qualifications, associations and experience
A Touch of Calm is owned by Charlie Lawson who qualified in Traditional Thai Yoga Massage in Thailand in 2014. Charlie returned in 2015 to complete his Chi Nei Tsang training followed then by embracing Swedish Massage level 3 at Salisbury College in 2015. Prior to his love of massage therapy, Charlie’s career spanned over 20 years in hospitality.
How massage therapy works with a Touch of Calm:
- Chi Nei Tsang and Thai massage are a minimum of 75 minutes and completed on a mat on the floor
- Swedish Massage is a minimum of 60 minutes and conducted on a massage couch
- Each treatment can be conducted in the comfort of your home or in a wellness centre in Wells, Somerset
- All equipment is provided and included in the use of the massage
- Prior reservations preferred but not always essential