Geomancy looks at the influences on your well-being when you are in your home. It includes natural electromagnetic and geomagnetic energy fields that can have detrimental effects on health and well-being.
Some of the detrimental effects Geomancy can help to alleviate include:
- Poor sleep
- Various levels of depression
How Geomancy Works
Geomancy utilises dowsing. Dowsing has been used for thousands of years. The process are practical and used by many Utility Companies to locate underground pipes and water leaks. Police Forces have also been known to use the same method to find missing people and the Army used it to find enemy mines and tunnels. Dowsing has also been used in oil and mineral exploration.
What Geomancy aims to do
The aim of geomancy is to identify environmental challenges and problems, then deal with them. The challenges and problems can relate to your health and well-being and the health of your life in general. A geomancy report will deal with presenting issues and energetic history and stress found in the environment. A geomancy report may also show damaging effects to your health due to long term exposure to harmful types of earth “radiation” and geopathic stress.
Qualifications, associations and experience
Tim Walter has been working in this field for 4 years using geomancy to uncover, improve or alleviate many health aspects. He is an expert in using dowsing within his practice to help individuals shift offending energy fields thereby helping people to better health.
How can you use Geomancy?
The full Geomany service includes:
- An initial session to collect information via a floorplan to compile the report
- A 45 section report covering mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of the person’s world. All negative influences will be shown on the floor plan and you will see how the energy effects the house and other family members
- A remote re-balancing/clearing session
- A face to face skype session to establish the efficacy of the re-balancing work and to check if anything else is required
- A second re-balancing/clearing session 2. Design and placement within the visible world and the design of human environments according to common sense as well as subtle methods.
Geomancy Analysis – Lowest Price – £300.00