Trish Tucker-May: Qualified Nutritionist helping women aged 40+ with digestive issues become pain free. FEATURED
Trish Tucker May: AWARDED NUTRITIONIST OF THE YEAR 2019
Women’s gut specialist. Gold Winner Janey Loves Wellness Awards 2020
Clinic based in Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire.
Trish Tucker May will help you understand the link between lifestyle, nutrition, stress, hormones, sleep and your current symptoms.
- Looking into your history from birth plus your family history.
- Uncovering food intolerances, inflammation triggers and allergies
- Looking at you as an individual. There is no standard diet that fits all and there is also rarely just one root cause of a problem
- Exploring how you eat… not just what you eat
- Empower and teach you practical ways to relieve symptoms and improve your energy
Here’s a list of symptoms Trish Tucker May can help you with
- Belly Bloating
- Digestive disorders such as IBS, SIBO and CANDIDA
- Menopause symptoms such as night sweats, headaches, joint pain, low energy, irritability and low libido
- Chronic tiredness
- Arthritis, joint pain
- Obesity and weight management
Benefits of working with nutritionist Trish Tucker May:
- Tests to check hormones, thyroid, stool analysis and food sensitivities
- Practical advice, meal plans, recipes, shopping lists
- Empathy and understanding
- Natural solutions that work
- Accountability and Support
- Meal plans that are easy to understand and implement
- Life changing results
- Protocols personalised to your lifestyle and budget
These days there is such an abundance of information, and a lot of it is contradictory. The problem now is knowing what’s true and what right for you.
Qualifications, Associations and Experience
Trish Tucker-May is an award-winning, certified Nutritionist in Gloucester.
How Trish Tucker May Works
Trish Tucker May is a nutritionist in Gloucestershire.
- Allergy and stool tests
- Food sensitivity, Candida, Adrenal and Vitamin D tests
- Follow up consultations – based on your budget and your needs
- Practical meal plans, shopping lists and elimination guidelines
- Sessions, either face to face or via skype or zoom. These can be weekly or monthly for as long as you need to implement a new healthy lifestyle.
- Face to face nutritional coaching within 50 miles radius of Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud and Bristol
- Pantry clean out within 50 miles radius of Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud and the Bristol
- Shopping lists and where to buy food
- Work with your GP to help you understand test results
- Suggest diet, lifestyle and supplement changes
- Guided cleanses and DIY programs
- Hands on fermentation, juicing and discover wellness workshops within 200 miles radius of Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud and the Bristol
- VIP Facebook Group for community and like-minded connection
A detailed questionnaire is emailed prior to the initial consultation
All meal plans and exercise plans (if required) are generated and emailed.
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy takes into consideration food and lifestyle elements that create an ideal environment for the body to heal. Working with each individual, a nutritionist identifies areas of imbalance and how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns. Nutritional Therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing. Each person is considered unique and a range of recommendation are made to enhance the persons wellbeing. Family history, diet and lifestyle factors are analysed before recommendations are made. Nutritionist work alongside medical professionals and will communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in the client’s care to explain any nutritional therapy programme that has been provided.